Auto Accident Injury Treatment
Natural, Holistic, and Drug-Free
Every day, thousands of Americans are involved in some sort of auto accidents. At Jones Chiropractic & Acupuncture, our chiropractor in Evansville helps many people who are struggling with the effects of an auto accident, from small fender benders to major car crashes. It'd be our honor to serve you or your loved one, too, and we're fully committed to providing holistic drug-free care that works in treating your injury.
Types of Auto Accident Injury
An auto accident injury may be mild, moderate, or severe in terms of the amount of pain and dysfunction it causes you. But even mild injuries deserve thorough evaluation and treatment because the risk of waiting can devolve into a major issue if left unaddressed.
The most common types of injuries we see among our patients who have experienced car crashes include:
- Whiplash: This neck strain injury often presents with headaches, neck pain, and stiffness.
- Shoulder Pain: Often due to a joint dislocation, rotator cuff strain or tear, brachial plexus injury, or as a consequence of whiplash.
- Sciatica: Caused by a herniated or bulging disc compressing on the sciatic nerve.
- Back Pain: Mechanical muscle strains and ligament sprains can trigger back pain.
- Dashboard Knee: A direct blow to the knee against the dashboard can result in pain and swelling in the area. This may also lead to sacroiliac and hip joint dysfunction.
Interestingly, an auto accident injury can creep up on you unexpectedly after a few days or even weeks after your auto accident. This is because signs of tissue damage can be hidden by stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol which surge during trauma. This is why there is often a delay of pain and other symptoms that seem to come "out of nowhere."
How Our Chiropractor in Evansville Treats An Auto Accident Injury
Dr. Corey Jones is a proud chiropractor in Evansville who offers natural and non-invasive treatment for many auto accident injuries. Services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Dry needling
These services enhance your healing effects, and helps reduce pain and swelling, restore normal alignment, and accelerate tissue healing.
Did You Recently Experience an Auto Accident?
Let our chiropractor in Evansville help you find the true extent of your injuries. For mind and body wellness, contact Jones Chiropractic & Acupuncture at 812-402-8202!